The Rio del Mar Parent Alliance is YOU!!!
- We are a non-profit organization of volunteer parents and community members supporting our teachers. Working together, we enrich the educational experience of our students through community events as well as raising funds for much needed programs.
- Rio Del Mar Parent Alliance is made up of the parents and guardians of children at Rio Del Mar School. The goal of the Parent Alliance is to support our children, their teachers and the school. We achieve this by raising funds and organizing community events.Where Does the Money Go?
Indeed, your donations count! The Parent Alliance Funds or Subsidizes valuable programs:
Internet Safety Awareness
Local and International Cultural Programs
Yard Duty Staff
Math and Reading Support
Computer Tech Support
Core and Leveled Books
Outdoor Science School
Spectra Arts and Choir
Staff Appreciation Luncheon
Visual and Performing Arts Program
1. Subscribe to the blog RSS feed.
2. Find us on FACEBOOK
3. Attend Parent Alliance Meetings: Second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM in library, where you’ll always enjoy free childcare and delicious refreshments!
4. Read your Rio Minders e-newsletters and emails.
5. Look for banners at the school.
- If you would like to donate to Rio del Mar Elementary, please visit the Rio del Mar Elementary homepage www.riodelmar.pvusd.net/Rio_Del_Mar. If you would like more information on these following programs email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Alliance Board Members 2013 – 2014
If you would like to contact any of the Parent Alliance please email us at email@example.com.
PPresident – Desiree Stilwell
Vice President – Tracy Gannon
Treasurer – Christy Tall
Recording Secretary– Maureen McCarty and Keikilani McKay
Corresponding Secretary – Kristen Barrett
Volunteer Coordinator – Gabby Mackle
Room Parent Coordinator – Virginia Nosky
Hospitality Coordinator – Karma David
Rio Minders/Social Media Editor – Carie Sigur